Accessible Accommodation in the North York Moors
Vale Cottage at Wellspring Farm provides the perfect space for the whole family to enjoy time together, including our guests with limited mobility. Our luxury, wheelchair-friendly property sleeps 8 in total and provides spacious, level, open plan living and two large ground floor bedrooms, one with a fully adapted wet room. Guests can enjoy the peaceful and secluded location with cosy nights in front of the log fire, or spend long summer evenings dining alfresco in the completely private garden. Vale Cottage encapsulates the ultimate in comfort, luxury, and accessibility.
Don't just take our word for it! Jennie Berry of the Wheelie Good Life blog describes Vale Cottage as an 'Amazing Wheelchair Accessible Holiday in the North York Moors'. Read the full blog via her website here or discover her fantastic feature in Visit England here.
Vale Cottage accessible features - at a glance:
- Parking is in close proximity to the cottage entrance.
- There is a level, paved, patio leading to the cottage entrance.
- Low or level thresholds (access ramp can be provided).
- Spacious, level, accessible ground floor layout.
- Large ground floor double bedroom (Super King or Twin), complete with level ensuite wet room with shower, shower chair, lower height sink, grab rails and additional equipment as required.
- Second spacious ground floor bedroom with ensuite shower.
- Level patio area for enjoying alfresco dining.
- Specialist equipment included such as Tilt-in-Space Shower Commode Chair and Invacare Birdie Evo Mobile Hoist.
If you have any specific requirements please contact us to discuss, we would love to help.